|Objectives:||At the end of this course, you will be able to:|
- adapt the look and feel of your ARIS Connect portal, by.
- creating / adapting an XML-based configuration set of ARIS Connect.
- modifying the active configuration set via Self-Service Configuration.
|Attendees:||ARIS Administrators; Intranet / Web Developers|
- Advanced knowledge of web technologies: XML, HTML, CSS. (mandatory)
- Advanced knowledge of ARIS method: Interdependencies of model types, object types, etc. (mandatory)
- Advanced file handling skills of Windows operating system: handling many files in several folder trees. (recommended)
- Knowledge of ARIS architecture. (optional)
We propose to attend the following offerings as prerequisite:
- Architectural Overview
- Tools, Debugging and Best-Practices
- "item" component
- "glossary" component
- Wires and Signals
- Delta Configuration Sets
- Self-Service Configuration (SSC)
|Available languages:||course book: English|
course delivery: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
|Software version:||ARIS 10.0|