|Objectives:||The Software AG Certification Program establishes a standard of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully set-up, customize and drive business process excellence projects with Software AG technology. All certifications offered by Software AG attest to a high level of proficiency as a process expert based on ARIS, Cumulocity IoT, webMethods, Natural or Adabas. Benefits of achieving the ARIS Certified Modeling Expert certification are: |
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer
- Ability to apply for future job opportunities
|Attendees:||ARIS Designer, you will have equal knowledge if you use the modeling features of ARIS Architect, and ARIS Connect Designer|
- The test assumes a general understanding of Business Process Analysis / Business Process Management. The questions cover the following ARIS products: ARIS Designer (You’ll have equal knowledge if you use the modeling features of ARIS Architect) and ARIS Connect Designer.
- Successful completion of the ARIS Certified Modeling Expert test requires a solid knowledge in using ARIS modeling products as can be acquired through Software AG training courses plus practical experience. While the suggested resources can assist you in preparing for the test, it is imperative that you have hands-on experience in modeling processes as well as starting evaluations.
- No course completion is required to sit for this exam, but prospective examinees are strongly recommended to have completed the courses mentioned below in this document.
- For topics covered in the test, please review the ARIS documentation delivered with its installation files.
We propose to attend the following offerings as prerequisite:
|Content:||Individuals who successfully complete the ARIS Certified Modeling Expert test will have demonstrated knowledge and skills associated with the following subject areas: |
- ARIS methodology and meta-model Common and basic knowledge, the ARIS house, meaning of model and object types
- Modeling and analysis Creating/modifying models, group and data structure of the database, evaluation of your data
- ARIS products Product handling
|Available languages:||course book: English|
course delivery: English
|Software version:||ARIS 10.x|