|Objectives:||The Software AG Certification Program establishes a standard of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully set-up, customize and drive business process excellence projects with Software AG technology. All certifications offered by Software AG attest to a high level of proficiency as a process expert based on ARIS, webMethods, Natural or Adabas. |
Benefits of achieving the webMethods Certified Integration Platform Administrator certification are
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer
- Ability to apply for future job opportunities
- Certificate to identify you as a webMethods Certified Integration Platform Administrator.
|Attendees:||Experienced webMethods Integration Platform Administrator|
- The scope of the test is webMethods Integration Platform 10.x. The test assumes a general understanding of Web services and Internet technologies, as well as specialized knowledge of Integration Platform administration.
- Successful completion of the webMethods Certified Integration Platform Administrator test requires a solid knowledge in using webMethods Integration Platform as acquired through Software AG training courses plus practical hands-on experience.
- While the suggested resources can assist you in preparing for the test, it is imperative that you have hands-on experience on administering webMethods Integration Platform products.
- No course completion is required to sit for this exam, but prospective examinees are strongly recommended to have completed the courses mentioned in the last section of this document.
- This site "http://communities.softwareag.com/" contains a repository of code samples, articles, tips & tricks and tutorials and the webMethods product documentation. Focus on webMethods documents related to webMethods Integration Platform administration. (E.g. Integration Server Administrator’s Guide, Audit Logging Guide, Monitor User’s Guide, etc.…)
We propose to attend the following offerings as prerequisite:
|Content:||Individuals who successfully complete the webMethods Certified Integration Platform Administrator test will have demonstrated knowledge and skills associated with the following subject areas: |
- webMethods Overview
- Installing the Integration Platform
- Integration Platform Startup and Shutdown
- Update Manager
- Basic Configuration
- Integration Server Packages
- Integration Server Instance Management
- Logging and Auditing
- Securing the Infrastructure
- Universal Messaging (UM) – Architecture
- Managing webMethods Messaging and JMS Triggers
- Performance Tuning
- Troubleshooting Integration Server
- Day to Day Operations
- Version Control (Configuration and architecture of version control)
- Asset Build Environment
- Application Staging and Deployment
- Integration Server Clustering with Terracotta Server Array
|Available languages:||course book: English|
course delivery: English
|Software version:||webMethods 10.x|