|Objectives:||The Software AG Certification Program establishes a standard of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully set-up, customize and drive excellence projects with Software AG technology. All certifications offered by Software AG attest to a high level of proficiency as an expert based on ARIS, Cumulocity IoT, webMethods, and Adabas/Natural. |
Benefits of achieving the webMethods Certified API Management Professional certification are
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer
- Ability to apply for future job opportunities
|Attendees:||This test is designed to check for skills and understanding of how to manage the entire life cycle of APIs and how to expose APIs to internal and external consumers.|
- Successful completion of the webMethods Certified API Management Professional test requires a solid knowledge in API Gateway and API-Portal, as can be acquired through Software AG training courses plus practical experience.
- While the suggested resources can assist you in preparing for the test, it is imperative that you have hands-on experience in developing and/or maintaining API Management projects since this is a practice-oriented test.
- For topics covered in the test, please review the webMethods Product Suite 10.5 product-and task related documentation.
- No course completion is required to sit for this exam, but prospective examinees are strongly recommended to have completed the courses: 'API Management with webMethods Platform'.
|Content:||Individuals who successfully complete the webMethods Certified API Management Professional test will have demonstrated knowledge and skills associated with the following subject areas: |
- API Management Concepts: API Management on premise and in the Cloud, related products and API types
- API Gateway Overview: API Gateway Capabilities, User Management, Destinations and Event Types
- API Creation: API Creation, Import & Export; API Versioning, Status and Tagging; REST and SOAP Concepts; API Mocking and Scopes; Runtime Aliases
- Identification Management: Identify and Access Policies, Inbound Authentication (Transport/Message); User Authorization
- Consumer Management: Registered/Global Applications; Identification Policies and API Keys; Application Approval workflow
- Policy Management: Message flow and Policy Types (global / API level / Scope); Threat Protection Policies and Reverse Invoke; Policy Templates
- Traffic Management Policies: Logging & Monitoring, Throttling & Caching
- Routing and Mediation Policies: Routing Policies, Outbound Authentication, Message Transformation; API Mashup; API with Callback
- API Portal Overview: API Portal Capabilities and API Portal User Management
- Exposing APIs in API Portal: Publishing and editing APIs in API Portal
- API Portal Communities
- Consuming APIs in API Portal: User registration and Access token requests; Try API functionality
- API Monetization: Packages and Plans
- Advanced Security Policies: OAuth2
- Microgateway: Microgateway Capabilities; Provisioning and running Microgateway
- Administration: Deployment scenarios, Clustering and High Availability; Staging/Promotion & DevOps; Data Management
|Available languages:||course book: English|
course delivery: English
|Software version:||webMethods 10.x|