Cumulocity IoT Essentials (E234-75E)
Cumulocity IoT is an open, independent, carrier-grade IoT platform to connect and experience every “thing” instantly. Are you looking to start an IoT project or perhaps you’re interested in expanding your knowledge of the Cumulocity IoT platform and gaining Certification? If so, this hands-on comprehensive course has been designed to support users who are aiming to achieve one or more of these objectives.
The Cumulocity IoT Essentials course is based on several parts: Basic, Core and Electives.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Obtain a trial of Software AG Cloud and Cumulocity IoT.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of the Cumulocity IoT platform.
- Have a very good understanding of Cumulocity IoT platform features and capabilities.
- Understand the key concept of the device integration with Cumulocity IoT.
- Set up your asset hierarchy to represent your device from a business perspective.
- Create business rules to work on incoming data in real-time and to perform actions based on this data.
- Maintain the platform using the administration capabilities.
- Understand and use some of the customization capabilities of the Cumulocity IoT platform
Software versions covered
- While this course was originally to provide knowledge on Cumulocity IoT version 10.5, the cloud lab environment used for your hands-on labs will be based on the latest release.
- Anyone interested in doing IoT projects (i.e. Developers)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud computing concepts and terms
- Getting Started with Software AG Cloud Free Trial
- Introduction to the Cumulocity IoT platform
- Device Integration and Management
- Device Monitoring
- Streaming Analytics
- Platform Extensions: webUI Extensions and Business Logic Extension
- Machine Learning
- Cumulocity IoT DataHub
- Essentials courses are delivered as Self-Paced Training (pre-recorded Instructor presentations, product demonstrations, and hands-on exercises, as applicable)
- Minimum of 32 hours