|Objectives:||The Software AG Certification Program establishes a standard of knowledge and skills necessary to successfully set-up, customize and drive business process excellence projects with Software AG technology. All certifications offered by Software AG attest to a high level of proficiency as a process expert based on ARIS, Cumulocity IoT, webMethods, Natural or Adabas. |
Benefits of achieving the webMethods Certified CAF Developer certification are
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer
- Ability to apply for future job opportunities
- Certificate to identify you as a webMethods Certified CAF Developer.
|Attendees:||Experienced webMethods CAF developers|
- The test assumes a general understanding of Java, Web services and Internet technologies, as well as specialized knowledge of CAF development.
- This test is designed to check for skills and understanding of how to implement webMethods CAF applications in an organization.
- Successful completion of the webMethods Certified CAF Developer test requires a solid knowledge in using webMethods CAF as can be acquired through Software AG training courses plus practical experience.
- While the suggested resources can assist you in preparing for the test, it is imperative that you have hands-on experience in developing and/or maintaining CAF projects since this is a practice-oriented test.
- No course completion is required to sit for this exam, but prospective examinees are strongly recommended to have completed the following courses: webMethods CAF UI and Portlet Development.
- For topics covered in the test, please review the documentation for "Designer" > "CAF Development" and for "My webMethods Server".
We propose to attend the following offerings as prerequisite:
|Content:||Individuals who successfully complete the webMethods 10.x Certified CAF Developer test will have demonstrated knowledge and skills associated with the following subject areas:|
- General CAF Topics - Architecture, Environment, Setup, Standards, etc.
- Designer GUI - Perspectives, Views, Editors, etc.
- Managed Beans
- Content Providers
- General Portlet Development - Controls, Scripts, Converters, Validators, Actions, etc.
- Page Navigation and Navigation Rules
- Using Cascading Stylesheets (CSS)
- Web Application Development & Deployment
- My webMethods Server Page Development
- My webMethods Server Administration
- CAF APIs - JSFEL / CAF.Model API
- CAF Events and Notifications
- OpenUI - OpenUI Shell, JSF 2.x support, JSF Facelets, Java Annotations - Integrating 3rd party libraries like Bootstrap and AngularJS
- MWS Assets and xmlImport Scripts
- OSGi Services and Application Platform
- Embedding of MashZone NextGen dashboards
|Available languages:||course book: English|
course delivery: English
|Software version:||webMethods 10.x|